I recently saw a recipe on the back of Boar’s Head pamphlet at the grocery store. I thought it would be a quick light meal I could fix for my family and/or clients on a ski vacation. It only takes 15 minutes to prepare and my family loved them. Bonus: it is Gluten Free. Servings: 4
- 6 cups of mixed greens
- 8 slices of fully cooked bacon crumbled
- 12 oz. of Boar’s Head EverRoast Chicken cut into large chunks
- 1 ½ cups of sliced cucumber
- 1 16 oz. container of strawberries sliced
- 1 avocado chopped
- ½ cup of Feta cheese crumbled
- ½ cup of glazed almonds
- ½ cup of Balsamic Vinaigrette or any dressing you choose
- In a medium mixing bowl, add mixed greens, cucumber, strawberries, avocado, and glazed almonds.
- Lightly toss ingredients in the medium mixing bowl.
- Evenly place chicken, bacon, and cheese crumbles on top of salad.
- When ready to serve, drizzle the vinaigrette or dressing of choice onto the salad and serve.
So, if you are ever visiting Park City and want to make your trip a little less hectic, don’t forget to let All Seasons Grocery take care of all your grocery delivery needs. Same-day deliveries at no additional charge! Just go to our website at www.allseasonsgrocery.com.