This is a great family recipe that I make throughout the year but is especially tasty during the cold winter months. It can feed up to six people. It goes great with spaghetti or rice or just in a bread bowl. It is very simple to make, and you can use a crock pot to do all the cooking. Prep time: 10 minutes. Cook time: 2 hours.
- 1-1 ½ lbs. ground beef
- 1 can kidney beans rinsed/drained
- 1 can chili beans
- 1 can white beans rinsed/drained
- 1 can diced tomatoes
- 1 32 oz. bottle V-8 Juice
- 1 medium size onion diced
- 1 green pepper diced
- 1 red pepper diced
- 1 tbsp. chili powder
- 1 tbsp. garlic salt
- 1 tbsp. garlic pepper
- 1 tsp. basil
- Salt and pepper for taste
- In a large skillet, cook beef on medium-high heat breaking into crumbles until brown, drain.
- Put all ingredients in slow cooker. Cook covered on high for first hour and then turn to low stirring occasionally.
- Serve over pasta or rice or in a bread bowl. ENJOY!
So, if you are visiting Park City and want to make your trip a little less hectic, don’t forget to let All Seasons Grocery take care of all your grocery delivery needs. Same-day deliveries at no additional charge! Just go to our website at www.allseasonsgrocery.com or email us your order at firstname.lastname@example.org