I was recently looking for an easy, quick dinner I could fix for my family and I came across a delicious recipe for Shrimp Tacos on Melanie Makes. It only takes 15 minutes to prepare and my family loved them.
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 pound of shrimp, peeled and deveined with tails removed
- 4 oz. Robert Rothschild Farm Rosemary Citrus & Pepper Sauce
- 8 flour tortillas
- 9 oz. fresh cole slaw mix
- 1 red pepper, cut into strips
- 1 yellow pepper, cut into strips
- 1 avocado, sliced
- Large skillet, heat olive oil at medium heat, add shrimp in a single layer and cook for 2 minutes. Flip shrimp and cook for an additional 2 minutes.
- Stir in 1 cup of Rosemary Citrus & Pepper Sauce and warm through. Remove from heat.
- Assemble tacos by topping a tortilla with cole slaw, pepper strips, avocado slices, and shrimp.
- Top with additional Rosemary Citrus & Pepper Sauce, if desired.
So, if you are ever visiting Park City and want to make your trip a little less hectic, don’t forget to let All Seasons Grocery take care of all your grocery delivery needs. Same-day deliveries at no additional charge! Order your groceries now >>
Leave a Comment