- 3 to 4 pounds of boneless, skinless chicken thighs and breasts.
- 1 large onion, diced
- 2 or more cloves of garlic, minced
- 2 teaspoons of smoked paprika
- 2 teaspoons of salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1-1/2 cups of BBQ sauce, plus more when you serve it
- Pour all the ingredients into a slow cooker (crock pot).
- Cook for 5 to 7 hours on LOW.
- If desired, you can lift out the chicken and reduce the sauce in separate pan on the stovetop.
- Serve with buns, slaw, avocado and extra BBQ sauce on the side. Can be refrigerated for up to 5 days.
So, if you are ever visiting Park City and want to make your trip a little less hectic, don’t forget to let All Seasons Grocery take care of all your grocery delivery needs. Same-day deliveries at no additional charge! Just go to our website at www.allseasonsgrocery.com or email us your order at firstname.lastname@example.org